National Medical Chamber - for health care professionals
- The NMC seeks to improve the prestige of medical profession, promote HCPs heroism and dedication, implement professional orientation for young people and support young professionals;
All-Russian public forum of medical workers organized by NMC
- The NMC enables each member to help form a consolidated opinion on pressing medical issues;
- The NMC undertakes to implement a number of initiatives to protect HCPs:
- Build a legal framework for supporting each HCP;
- Introduce arbitration (pre-court) proceedings, the institute of independent examination of medical records (impersonal) and social protection in court hearings;
- Establish a system of accredited lawyers, and introduce mediation (after pilot testing) as an efficient method for pre-court dispute resolution;
- Prevent ungrounded accusation of HCPs through active cooperation with media and participation in public and court hearings;
- The NMC aims to ensure adequate professional liability insurance despite low insurance contributions. For this, the NMC will establish a Mutual Insurance Society;
- The NMC seeks to review and simplify the reporting, suggests introducing public control over new reporting forms, and urges healthcare authorities to abandon excessive bureaucratization of the medical practice;
- The NMC advocates for the development of reasonable nationwide criteria forpricing to reduce the cost of credentialing and certification.
- The NMC stresses on the need to ease professional work of every HCP though concluding a fair general tariff agreement under the compulsory healthcare insurance. Such an agreement should be concluded at the presence of medical associations (chambers) and stipulate full recovery of the expenses borne by medical institutions;
- The NMC takes it as its duty to support the daily work of HCPs, medical assistants and nurses. The NMC intends to implement a number of publishing projects to deliver reference books prepared by professional communities;
- The NMC announces the registration of the free NMC Bulletin. The NMC participates in the common information space through its website. The NMC Membership grants a privilege access to the "National Medical E-Library".